About the Vehicle
2015 Ford Mustang 50 Years Convertible
* Rendering of prize vehicle
Click Here for High Quality Downloadable Image
The National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society is partnering with the Ford Motor Company for a once in a lifetime opportunity to win an exclusive vehicle in celebration of 50 years of Mustang. All funds raised through the Ford 4 MS Mustang raffle will benefit the National MS Society and the NOW research campaign.
A single 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Years convertible will be produced for raffle.
It is the only 2015 Mustang GT convertible to be built
with a performance pack and content from the 50 Year Limited Edition fastback.
Includes a badge on the instrument panel, engraved with the signature of
Ford Motor Company Executive Chairman Bill Ford,
and serial number 0001 of 0001.
Estimated retail value: $70,000
Like the recently announced 50 Year Limited Edition fastback,
the convertible features a number of unique elements that
distinguish it from other 2015 Mustangs:
- Vehicle #0001 of 0001
- Chrome accents around the tri-bar taillamp lenses
- Axle spin-finish aluminum instrument panel trim
- Rear decklid badge with “GT 50 Years” identification
- Two-tone cashmere and black leather seats
- Contrasting cashmere stitching on instrument panel, steering wheel, shift boot, door inserts and seats
- Loop-carpet floor mats with cashmere stitching and suede binding
- 19-inch Y-spoke wheels inspired by the chrome steel wheels offered on original Mustang
- Owner’s guide in a leather portfolio with “50 Years” badge on the outside